Saturday

400 m run
15 squats(overhead/goblet)
x5

I've been thinking a lot lately about starting a grateful journal.  I have read many articles about how they help you in so many ways.  It can help you sleep better by making it the last thing you do at night and slowing your brain down as opposed to watching tv or being on electronics.  It can help you perform better because you will relieve stress and built up stress can lead to weight gain and decrease your energy.  But most of all, it will remind you that we all have a lot to be grateful for.  This has been one heck of a year for me, and unfortunately, not all positive.  I was going to ask all of you to think about starting one, so I thought I should lead by example and start mine right here on the blog, so here is my first entry....

July 13, 2012

I am so extremely grateful for all of the people at Mo'Fit.  I never would have imagined a year ago that we would be where we are now.  I have been so lucky that every client that has walked through those doors(or on to the track, or little gym mats), has been a positive addition to my life.  I have developed new friendships and enhanced old ones. I have the best co-worker in the world to continue this Mo'fit journey.  So today, I am grateful to all of you for your positive attitudes and amazing support over the last year of Mo'fit.  I know I am a few weeks late, but happy 1 year anniversary everyone!!