30 Burpee Challenge

Two Challenges: You choose what is best for your level
1. 30 Burpees a day each day in addition to your workouts and on off days
2. 1 burpee day one, 2 burpees day 2, 3...,4..., ending with 30 on December 8th in class.

What a good time of year to add a little something extra to your routine rather than just eating more and drinking more as the holidays approach.  And on that note, we will start to talk about that as we head towards party and eating season, how to not pack on the winter pounds:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this challenge. Lisa

Anonymous said...

I got out of bed and threw myself against the floor to get those 30 burpees started!! Really.
~Shawn
One day down, 29 to go

Anonymous said...

I did the same Shawn!! I got out of bed and threw myself down - done for today:) Christine

Caraly said...

I did mine outside today since it was so nice out..2 down...28 to go.

Caraly said...

Dying on day 4...that might have been the hardest one yet.

Monica Fahrer said...

love this challenge and look forward to the "not packing on the Holiday Pounds" discussion...